Thursday, May 7, 2009

TOAE

EXCITING NEWS!!!

I will be having a booth at this summer's Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition!
I've been going with my parents to this show at Nathan Phillips Square every summer, and I'm thrilled to be a part of it this year.
Look for me July 10th, 11th & 12th.  My tent will be at booth 374 in the "Green" section near Queen Street.

I have so much to do over the next 2 months to prepare! Order more business cards, get promo postcards made, frame some of the pieces...

I'll probably get more cards through moo.com.  They have a great site where you upload your art images and they send your cards in packs of 100 within 2 weeks.  I love their mini-cards.

I also want to print images of some of my pieces on canvas bags.  I'm trying to find somewhere to get 100 bags in bulk for about $1.50 each...any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment